As North Melbourne stands on the brink of an exciting future in 2019 and beyond, the club also celebrates a significant milestone; its 150-year anniversary. Formed in 1869, North Melbourne has become a formidable and envied club, sharing golden era’s in the 1970’s and 90’s respectively which saw them deliver four Premiership’s to their adoring supporters. No other club has shown the camaraderie and determination that North has throughout the journey – from players, coaches, all the way from the fans and members – you will struggle to find a more passionate fan base in all of sport.
- A stunning tribute to one of the proudest moments of North Melbourne’s Golden Era during the 90’s… their 1996 Premiership triumph
- Features iconic imagery of the moment Denis Pagan and Wayne Carey lifted the Premiership cup, alongside statistics from the Centenary Grand Final
- Personally signed by Wayne Carey in silver paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Limited to just 96 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 600 mm