North Melbourne had to wait 50 years for their first taste of Premiership glory - but they would quickly ensure their loyal fans would never have to wait so long again. Completing a remarkable turn around from being wooden spooners three-years previous, master coach Ron Barrassi led his side to a dominating 55-point win over Hawthorn in '75, and the Kangaroos would follow this up with an inspiring victory over Collingwood in the replayed Grand Final of '77, coming back from 27 points down the week prior to force an epic draw. A few decades later, the AFL's centenary season was marked with the Roos' third flag, and followed up with another in 1999, led by 'shinboners' Carey, Archer, Grant and Harvey to name just a few. No matter which year holds a special place in your heart, Official Memorabilia are giving you the chance to relive your favourite Grand Final moment.
Commemorate North Melbourne's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.