After becoming the first player in the history of the Fremantle Football Club to take home Charlie back in 2015, Nat Fyfe has, once again, been recognised as the best of the best. Freo’s favourite son, he sits as one of the more unique players in the history of the game. His incredible range of skills are unrivalled by any other. Too agile for key position players, too strong for midfielders, and dynamic in the air – there isn’t a match-up in which Fyfe doesn’t thrive; his second Brownlow Medal cements his standing as one of the greatest players in modern history.
- Pays tribute to Nat Fyfe’s incredible 2019 season, capped off by winning his second Brownlow Medal
- Features a replica Brownlow Medal in a uniquely printed display box
- Insert captures Fyfe in full flight during his outstanding 2019 season
- Display box is fitted with a built-in LED light to augment the medal’s lustre
- Approximate display dimensions 110 x 110 x 50 mm
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League