Geelong has a proud history, having tasted Premiership glory nine times throughout the clubs existence. Their recent Premiership dynasty stamps the Cats as arguably the most dominant team of the modern era. The 2007 Premiership destruction of Port Adelaide marked their first Premiership in 44 years, resulting in unrivalled euphoria for Cats fans around the country. This would only be the beginning, as Geelong would again be Premiers in '09 and '11. Winding back the clock, the 1937 triumph over Collingwood is widely regarded as a game of the highest quality - the Cats also famously marked their victory by burying a Magpie under the Kardinia Park Turf. No matter the year nor the Grand Final moment, Official Memorabilia are giving you the chance to relive them all.
Commemorate Geelong's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.