St Kilda came in to the 1966 Grand Final as obvious underdogs, finding themselves up against VFL powerhouse Collingwood, who had amassed an impressive 13 VFL Premierships to date. What followed was nothing short of a Cinderella story - with neither side leading by more than a goal for the entire match, a now famous wobbly snap from Saint Barry Breen bounced through for what would be the winning behind. A goal-saving mark from full-back Bob Murray right near the final siren sealed arguably the most famous flag victory of all time, and one that will live on for eternity in the hearts of Saints fans everywhere.
Commemorate St Kilda's 1966 Premiership triumph with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewter since 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.