Dangerfield’s affable off-field demeanour, along with his flawlessly honest on-field attack on the ball, have seen him rise to become one of the most respected – and talented – players in the modern game. Since his AFL debut in 2008, the footy world knew it was watching something special when “Danger” took to the field; and his recent arrival at Geelong has single-handedly ignited a Club’s premiership aspirations, and saw an entire community welcome back someone they believe is so rightfully theirs.
- Pays tribute to Patrick Dangerfield, superstar of the Geelong Cats
- Features ‘Danger’ in the iconic landscape pose, a mark of his standing among the Cats’ faithful
- Each edition comes personally signed by Dangerfield, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1200 x 480mm