After becoming the first player in the history of the Fremantle Football Club to take home Charlie back in 2015, Nat Fyfe has, once again, been recognised as the best of the best. Freo’s favourite son, he sits as one of the more unique players in the history of the game. His incredible range of skills are unrivalled by any other. Too agile for key position players, too strong for midfielders, and dynamic in the air – there isn’t a match-up in which Fyfe doesn’t thrive; his second Brownlow Medal cements his standing as one of the greatest players in modern history.
- Pays tribute to Nat Fyfe’s incredible 2019 season, capped off by winning his second Brownlow Medal
- Magnificent display features two replica Brownlow Medals, along with insights from each of Fyfe’s vote-polling matches in his 2015 and 2019 seasons
- Personally signed by Nat Fyfe in silver ink, directly onto the stunning print
- Each edition includes an authentic piece of match-worn guernsey from Fyfe’s 2019 season integrated into the display
- Limited to 200 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 980 x 730 mm
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League