Fremantle’s favourite son, Nat Fyfe sits as one of the modern era’s truly unique players. His range of skills are unrivalled; too agile for key position players, too strong for midfielders, and dynamic in the air – there isn’t a match-up in which Fyfe doesn’t thrive. He’s not just skilful and brilliant, but as tough and selfless as they come; evident by playing through a broken leg in the 2015 Preliminary Final. As he hits the 200-game milestone, there remains little doubt of Fyfe’s standing as one of the greatest players of the modern era.
- Pays tribute to dual-Brownlow Medallist and Fremantle legend Nat Fyfe, as he hits the 200-game milestone
- Features iconic action imagery depicting the incredible evolution of Fyfe’s decorated Fremantle career, along with statistics from each of his previous milestone games
- Limited to just 200 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions 750 x 550 mm