Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals was played on June 14th, at the Delta Center between the Chicago Bulls and the Utah Jazz. With the game on the line, both teams knew the ball would end up in Michael Jordan's hands. With the clock dwindling down, Jordan crossed over Russell and hit a 20-foot jump shot to give the Bulls an 87-86 lead with 5.2 seconds left. The clutch shot gave the Bulls an 87-86 victory and their 6th championship in 8 years. MJ finished the game with 45 points on his way to earning his 6th Finals Most Valuable Player award, in what would be Michael Jordan's final shot in a Bulls uniform.
- Pays tribute to perhaps the greatest basketballer of all time, Michael Jordan
- This stunning piece is a replica art print of world-renowned memorabilia artist Chuck Gillies original commissioned painting of Michael Jordan's last shot vs the Utah jazz in the 1998 NBA finals
- Personally signed by Michael Jordan
- Jordan's signature is guaranteed authentic through Upper Deck Authenticated's five-step process
- Approximate dimensions are 900 x 550 mm. For framing options, please contact our dedicated Customer Concierge team
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Jordan’s exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.