The Bulls selected Michael Jordan with the third pick in the 1984 NBA Draft. Their selection would forever change the landscape of the Chicago Bulls and the NBA. In his rookie season, Jordan averaged 28.2 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 5.9 assists, while shooting an astonishing 51.5% from the field. He helped the Bulls reach the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs by winning eleven more games than the previous season and capped his rookie season with: an NBA All Star game appearance, All NBA Rookie First Team selection, 1985 Rookie of the Year Award, and an All-NBA Second Team honor.
- Pays tribute to the greatest basketballer of all time, Michael Jordan
- This authentic Mitchell & Ness Rookie Chicago Bulls jersey comes personally signed by Michael Jordan
- Jordan’s signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each jersey comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the jersey itself
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Jordan's exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.