Official Memorabilia and the Melbourne Football Club are pleased to pay tribute to the history of the Chas Brownlow Medal and its esteemed recipients. It’s a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times. This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to Melbourne’s history of the Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by Melbourne superstars Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore.
- Personally signed by Shane Woewodin, Brian Wilson and Peter Moore.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units worldwide to ensure its rarity, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 450 mm