The mighty Hawks have made a habit of dominating decades. From 1983-91, Hawthorn found themselves Premiers of five occasions - none more famous than their epic battle with Geelong in 1989, which saw them hold on by the skin of their teeth. This now legendary Grand Final was ferocious - 'Dippa' battled through a punctured lung, Brereton through broken ribs, and Tuck through split webbing - whilst also highly skillful, as the Hawks survived a record nine Goals From Gary Ablett to scrape through by a solitary goal. In more recent times, Hawthorn irrefutable stamped itself as one of the greatest sides in the games history by clinching a remarkable three-peat against the West Coast Eagles in 2015. The Hawks have a seemingly endless list of memorable Grand Final moments - Official Memorabilia are giving you the chance to relive them all.
Commemorate Hawthorn's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.