It was only fitting that Martin put the exclamation mark on a stunning season with the game’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal, becoming just the sixth Tiger to take home Charlie. Martin, once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transformed that into a brutal reality that was, simply, too much for essentially every opponent. He was too strong for their midfields, too agile for their backlines and, above all, too strong for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- Commemorates Dustin Martin’s stunning 2017 season, capped off by winning his first Brownlow Medal
- Features a replica Brownlow Medal in a uniquely printed display box
- Insert captures Martin in full flight during his outstanding 2017 season
- Display box is fitted with a built-in LED light to augment the medal’s lustre
- Approximate display dimensions 110 x 110 x 50 mm