On June 23, 2016, the journey from a 7-year-old kid shooting baskets in Australia to becoming the first pick in the NBA Draft was completed for Simmons. The Sixers made him their first No. 1 pick since choosing Georgetown guard and 2016 Naismith Hall of Fame inductee Allen Iverson with the top selection 20 years previous. Simmons joined Shaquille O’Neal as the only LSU players to be drafted first overall. The immensely talented forward with the great handle joins a Sixers team young and hungry for a return to greatness.
- Pays tribute to the first ever Australian to be named NBA Rookie of the Year and an NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- The first autographed authentic basketball to be signed by Simmons as a professional athlete
- This authentic Spalding basketball has been personally signed by Simmons in silver paint pen
- Simmons’ signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each ball comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the ball
- Available loose ($999) or in deluxe presentation case ($1199) - simply select your preferred option above
- Approximate dimensions are 300 x 300 x 300mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.