He’s done it… Ben Simmons, after a phenomenal 2017-18 season, has been crowned NBA Rookie of the Year. He joins the greats – Jordan, Chamberlain, James, Bird, Robertson, O’Neal – and now has a career ahead of him where can seek to further emulate – or even eclipse – his ROY peers. Before Simmons stepped on the court for the 76ers, they’d won just 75 games (out of more than 320) in four seasons, finishing in the bottom two of the Eastern Conference in each of those four seasons. Enter Simmons. His 12 regular season triple doubles (second in the history of rookie seasons) helped to deliver a 50+ win season (Philly’s first since 2001) and put them 3rd in the Conference, only to be halted at the second round of the Playoffs. There’s hope back in the City of Brotherly Love, and it’s around Simmons the revolution has begun.
- A stunning piece paying tribute to Australia’s first ever NBA Rookie of the Year and NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- Commercially available exclusively to the Australian marketplace, commemorating arguably the biggest moment in Australian basketball
- Developed and produced by Upper Deck Authenticated – Simmons’ exclusive signing partner – in collaboration with SE Products
- Features an official Nike 76ers 2017-18 Away Jersey, personally signed by Ben Simmons
- Acknowledges each of Simmons’ astonishing 12 regular season triple doubles, as well as his overall rookie season statistics
- Strictly limited to just 50 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an official Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the NBA - the only Ben Simmons Jersey Display in Australia of its kind
- Simmons’ signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.