After a phenomenal 2017-18 season, Ben Simmons became the first ever Australian to be crowned NBA Rookie of the Year. He joins the greats – Jordan, Chamberlain, James, Bird, Robertson, O’Neal – and has a career ahead of him where can seek to further emulate – or even eclipse – his ROY peers. Before he stepped on the court for the 76ers, they’d won just 75 games (out of more than 320) in four seasons. Enter Simmons. The 76ers now find themselves a perennial Championship contender. There’s hope back in the City of Brotherly Love, and it’s around Simmons the revolution has begun.
- Pays tribute to the first ever Australian to be named NBA Rookie of the Year and an NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- This authentic Nike 76ers Home jersey has been personally signed by Ben Simmons, and inscribed “ROY 18” in silver paint pen
- Strictly limited to 125 editions worldwide
- His signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Each Jersey comes with a certificate of authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the Jersey itself
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Simmons’ exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.