Every NBA All-Star Game is filled with current superstars and future Hall of Famers, and the 2019 version of the midseason game was no different. One of the players coming off the bench that night was Philadelphia 76ers second-year star Ben Simmons, making history by becoming the first ever Australian player to be selected in the NBA All-Star Game. The point forward was impressive in his All-Star Game debut, scoring 10 points on a perfect 5-for-5 shooting night. He also added seven assists and six rebounds as Team LeBron came away with a 178-164 win.
- Pays tribute to the first ever Australian to be named NBA Rookie of the Year and an NBA All-Star, Ben Simmons
- This authentic Ben Simmons 2019 All-Star game engraved Spalding basketball has been personally signed by Simmons in silver paint pen
- Strictly limited to just 119 editions worldwide
- Simmons’ signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each ball comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the ball
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Simmons’ exclusive signing partner
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.