Crows T20 Squad Signed Adelaide 2020 Home Guernsey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 9 February 2020 19:30
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
A showdown will take place at Adelaide Oval on Sunday 2 February when cricket and football unite to raise funds for the SA Bushfire Appeal. Players from both the Adelaide Football Club and Port Adelaide Football Club will join some of cricket's biggest names for this special T20 cricket match.
- Available for auction is this official Adelaide Crows 2020 Home Guernsey, which comes personally signed by the Crows' T20 Showdown Squad
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
100% of net proceeds from ticketing, catering, sponsorship and all other donations for this match will go to the SA Bushfire Appeal, which will raise vital funds for people directly affected by bushfires in recent months. Every dollar counts, so please donate now to show your support for those affected and raise much needed funds to support the recovery efforts. Click here to donate now.
To bid on all our current AFL auctions, click here.
|9 February 2020 19:27||400.00||Lads40|
|9 February 2020 19:25||350.00||mildj003|
|8 February 2020 17:13||300.00||Lads40|
|4 February 2020 15:49||250.00||DevsFan27|
|2 February 2020 22:12||200.00||MB|
|2 February 2020 15:08||150.00||Debbie|
|2 February 2020 11:59||100.00||Lads40|
|2 February 2020 11:59||50.00||skywalker24|
|2 February 2020 11:59||50.00||Lads40|
|1 February 2020 01:46||0.00||skywalker24|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated or mentioned in the product description.
- Due to international protocols in affect due to COVID-19, please allow for additional time for any orders from our International partners, who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes during this time.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.