- A magnificent tribute to champion mare Winx and her record-breaking career – a career that will see her go down in history as Australia’s greatest ever race horse
- Artwork features iconic imagery and details from Winx's 37 career race victories
- Approximate dimensions are 700 x 500 mm (unframed)
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the owners and connections of Winx
- Manufactured under exclusive license by SE Products
Winx Retirement Sportsprint (Unframed)
or 4 interest free payments of AU$24.75 – learn more
- To protect your investment, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- For guaranteed despatch prior to Christmas, please ensure your order is placed by the 29th of November. OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA cannot guarantee orders placed after this date will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any direct enquiries.
- Please note our manufacturing warehouse is closed from the 20th of December until the 21st of January. Any orders taken between this time will be despatched late January - early February.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time during our peak periods/events (such as September through to December), or for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated and Icons UK.)
- In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch timeframe.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.