An INCREDIBLE sealer from Sheed has given the Eagles the win in an absolute nail biter! Down, but never out. The Eagles are the comeback kings! Off the back of huge performances from Luke Shuey and Josh Kennedy, the West Coast Eagles achieved the ultimate glory to claim the Club’s fourth Premiership in front of a raucous MCG crowd.
Commemorate West Coast Eagles’ 2018 Premiership with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each Cup comes hand-engraved with:
AUSTRALIAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE
2018 PREMIERSHIP CUP
WEST COAST EAGLES
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club’s Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 – if you would like to purchase one from a previous year for your Club that isn’t featured on Official Memorabilia, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen (image is purely conceptual.)
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewter since 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.