As North Melbourne stands on the brink of an exciting future in 2019 and beyond, the club also celebrates a significant milestone; its 150-year anniversary. Formed in 1869, North Melbourne has become a formidable and envied club, sharing golden era’s in the 1970’s and 90’s respectively which saw them deliver four Premiership’s to their adoring supporters. No other club has shown the camaraderie and determination that North has throughout the journey – from players, coaches, all the way from the fans and members – you will struggle to find a more passionate fan base in all of sport.
- The ultimate tribute celebrating the career of North Melbourne’s greatest ever player, Wayne Carey
- Features an official 2019 North Melbourne 150-year anniversary guernsey personally signed by the Roos champion known affectionately as ‘The King’
- Integrated into this stunning display are four replica Syd Barker Medals along with two replica Premiership Medals, paying homage to Carey’s incredible achievements and Grand Final heroics with the North Melbourne Football Club
- Accompanying artwork combines an iconic collection of stills captured throughout The King’s decorated North Melbourne career, alongside key statistics and achievements
- Limited to just 118 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm