Tyson Frizell - St George Illawarra Dragons 2019 Commemorative Signed Match-Worn Jersey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 28 April 2019 19:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
St George Illawarra Dragons, in conjunction with Official Memorabilia and National Rugby League, is proud to offer Tyson Frizell's 2019 Commemorative Signed Match-Worn Jersey.
Commemorating one of the most special days on not only the rugby league calendar, but a day so intertwined with Australia’s national identity, you are bidding on a rare opportunity tailored for the collections of both the Dragons faithful and astute collectors around the country. The Dragons are very proud to house the AWM logo on their 2019 commemorative jersey and have committed to donating funds back to Australian War Memorial (AWM) from the auction.
- You’re bidding on an official 2019 St George Illawarra Dragons jersey, worn by Tyson Frizell during the Round 7 Clash against Sydney Roosters
- This specially commissioned, match-worn jersey comes personally signed by Tyson Frizell
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially designed, commemorative-themed insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered, NRL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag and complete with tamper-proof hologram
- This authentic match-worn jersey has been certified to SE Products – the official memorabilia licensee of the NRL – as having been worn during the April 25th, 2019 clash between St George Illawarra Dragons and Sydney Roosters
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers premium, equal to 10% of the total amount
|28 April 2019 18:59||775.00||Matt|
|28 April 2019 18:41||750.00||harry|
|27 April 2019 20:05||725.00||Griggsy|
|27 April 2019 13:15||700.00||tupper21|
|25 April 2019 20:55||675.00||Griggsy|
|25 April 2019 20:55||650.00||Dan|
|25 April 2019 20:55||650.00||Griggsy|
|25 April 2019 20:55||625.00||Dan|
|25 April 2019 20:55||600.00||Griggsy|
|25 April 2019 19:18||575.00||Dan|
|25 April 2019 16:33||550.00||Godragons|
|25 April 2019 12:51||525.00||Rainbowjelly|
|25 April 2019 12:50||500.00||Peter|
|25 April 2019 12:50||500.00||Rainbowjelly|
|24 April 2019 20:31||400.00||Peter|
|24 April 2019 20:19||375.00||Jebiga|
|24 April 2019 19:26||350.00||ChrisP|
|24 April 2019 17:29||325.00||Saintsman|
|24 April 2019 17:28||300.00||turkey|
|24 April 2019 17:28||300.00||Saintsman|
|24 April 2019 17:20||175.00||turkey|
|24 April 2019 17:20||150.00||Aaron|
|24 April 2019 17:11||120.00||turkey|
|24 April 2019 17:11||95.00||T|
|24 April 2019 16:34||0.00||turkey|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 20-25 business days from September through to December, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time during our peak periods/events (such as AFL/NRL Premierships, etc) or for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated and Icons UK.)
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.