A renowned big game player and one of the most consistent to ever grace the game, the evergreen midfielder Travis Boak becomes Port Adelaide’s second player in the Club’s decorated AFL history to reach the 300-game milestone. Port Adelaide’s favourite son first debuted in 2007 and has never looked back. Boak’s fierce leadership, high footy IQ, and an undeniable loyalty has seen him carve out a legacy that will not soon be forgotten by Port Adelaide fans. Over the span of his career, the dual John Cahill Medallist, three-time Showdown Medallist, and three-time All-Australian has not shown any signs of slowing down as he reaches this incredible milestone, continuing to push Port Adelaide towards Premiership glory in 2021.
- Pays tribute to the heart soul of the Port Adelaide Football Club and the newest member of the 300-club, Travis Boak
- Features bold action and celebration imagery, showcasing Boak’s passion for Port Adelaide
- Strictly limited to 300 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions 750 x 550 mm