Tom Lynch 2019 Grand Final Signed Match-Worn Boots
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 12 December 2019 19:30
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
The biggest coup of the offseason, Lynch more than proved his worth in his first season in the yellow and black. His play throughout the season was instrumental in keeping the Tigers within striking distance, and his performance throughout the finals showed he was a big-game player. On the biggest stage of them all, Lynch was active early, kicking a handful of important goals and steering the Tiger’s to a huge half-time lead, which they wouldn’t surrender. A fairy-tale first season for Lynch was capped off with his first Premiership medal.
- You are bidding on the only pair available – you will be the sole owner of Tom Lynch’s personally signed, 2019 Grand Final match-worn boots should you be successful
- Both boots are personally signed by Premiership forward, Tom Lynch
- These authentic match-worn boots have been certified to SE Products – the official memorabilia licensee of the AFL – as having been worn by Tom Lynch during the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final
- Accompanied by a Limited Edition 1/1 numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Each auction winner will have the option, should they so desire, to have the boots presented in a deluxe presentation frame, or presentation case (please contact customer service for more details)
- The successful bidder at the final conclusion of each Richmond Match-Worn Boot Auction will receive a Richmond 2019 Team Signed Guernsey display valued at $1,995!
|6 December 2019 08:00||850.00||MH|
|12 October 2019 10:00||800.00||Syd44|
|11 October 2019 18:15||700.00||Speedy|
|11 October 2019 17:29||600.00||Syd44|
|11 October 2019 12:22||500.00||Speedy|
|11 October 2019 08:07||400.00||WM|
|10 October 2019 20:33||300.00||Sam Apple|
|10 October 2019 18:12||200.00||Chris|
|10 October 2019 18:12||100.00||Luke|
|10 October 2019 16:24||0.00||Chris|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days from September through to December, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.)
- Order by December 8th for guaranteed despatch before Christmas (excluding products imported from our International partners, or unless otherwise stated in the product description).
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.