When determining where Tiger Woods places in the pantheon of greats, perhaps it was Arnold Palmer that said it best: “We can argue about major championships and whether Tiger will ever surpass Jack’s 18 majors, but what can’t be argued is this: Tiger Woods is the most dominant, most skilled player we’ve ever seen.” In any astute memorabilia collector’s gallery, Tiger is simply a must. In any golf fanatic’s personal collection, the collection would be considered incomplete without Tiger. For anybody looking for a memento of the 2019 Presidents Cup – the biggest ever golfing tournament on Australian soil – there is no greater opportunity than this...
- Pays tribute to five-time Masters Champion and arguably the world’s greatest ever golfer, Tiger Woods
- 2019 Presidents Cup pin flag comes personally signed by Tiger Woods, in black paint pen
- Strictly limited to 500 editions worldwide
- Tiger's signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
- Accompanied by an official UpperDeck Certificate of Authenticity
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.