In 1948, Sir Donald Bradman led a 17-man squad to England to contest the Ashes over a 20-week tour. The touring party featured names who now rank as some of the all time greats in Australian cricket, including Miller, Lindwall, Harvey, Barnes and Morris to name but a few. Recognised as one of Australia's most cherished sporting legends, this squad remarkably progressed through the entire tour unbeaten; an exceptional record given that the tour contained no less than 31 first-class matches, and are now referred to in cricketing folklore as simply 'The Invincibles'.
Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Cricket Australia, is proud to release 'The Invincibles' Framed Deluxe Lithograph, a strictly limited display which pays tribute to perhaps Australian cricket's most dominant hour. Featuring authentic signatures sourced over time from each of the touring party, 'The Invincibles' is a fitting homage to this great story.
- Pays tribute to Australia's undefeated 1948 Ashes touring party
- Features personal signatures on signature cards of each member of the squad
- Touring party: Bradman, Barnes, Brown, Hamence, Harvey, Hassett, I Johnson, B Johnston, Lindwall, Loxton, McCool, Miller, Morris, Ring, Saggers, Tallon, Toshack
- Also features a full size bat displaying statistics from Australia's 4-0 Ashes triumph over England
- Limited to 20 units worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticty
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia
- Authenticated by a-Tag
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 700 mm