Official Memorabilia are proud to showcase 'The Centenary Test', a beautifully presented piece commemorating the 1977 Centenary Test - won by Australia by 45 runs - and the famous men who led their respective countries. Limited to 550 editions upon its release, Official Memorabilia has secured less than 30 editions of this gem of yesteryear...straight 'from the vault!' The limited remaining editions are sure to be gone soon - don't miss out on your chance to secure this historic piece of Test Cricket memorabilia!
- Each edition comes personally signed by Centenary Test captains Greg Chappell and Tony Greig
- Concept integrates imagery of dozens of Centenary Test memorabilia, including blazers worn by participating players, match-used and match worn items, signed MCC Special Visitors tickets, various souvenirs, medallions and newspaper excerpts
- Limited to 550 editions upon release, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered, corresponding Certificate of Authenticity
- Licensed at the time of release by the Australian Cricket Board
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 700 mm
- Designed and manufactured by Great Moments Pty Ltd
- Free shipping Australia-wide