Only 10 players in the history of the NBA had won back-to-back Most Valuable Player awards when Stephen Curry became the 11th in 2016. It’s an impressive list of players – Kareem, Russell, Jordan, Wilt, LeBron, Moses, Bird, Magic, Duncan and Nash. All are in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame who are eligible, and certainly LeBron and Steph will have their spots in Springfield, Massachusetts when it’s their time. Add to that his three NBA Championships, and you’ll see why Curry is putting together one of the more impressive careers in modern history.
- Pays tribute to arguably the greatest shooter in NBA history, Stephen Curry
- Authentic Nike Golden State Warriors ‘The Town’ Edition Jersey comes personally signed by 3x NBA Champion and 2x NBA MVP, Stephen Curry
- Strictly limited to just 30 editions worldwide
- Curry’s is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- Each jersey comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the jersey
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.