Sit on the Big V Interchange Bench
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 25 February 2020 20:15
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the AFL and AFLPA, are uniting to raise money for those affected by the devastating bush fires, with a series of unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences and opportunities available for the upcoming AFL State of Origin event. Dig deep, as all proceeds will go to this incredibly important cause.
Sit on the Big V Interchange Bench!
- Get close to the action and sit amongst your favourite Victorian players on the interchange bench for the duration of the State of Origin match at Marvel Stadium on Friday 28th of February
- Package includes the opportunity to visit the Victorian changerooms prior to the game and listen to the pre-match address by coach Damien Hardwick, follow the players up the race and watch the pre-match warm-up from close range before watching the match from the interchange bench – a once in a lifetime experience!
All proceeds from tickets sales and any additional donations will go into a Community Relief Fund set up by the AFL to support the local communities in fire affected areas to repair and rebuild their football clubs, including helping footballing families in these impacted communities.
Stay tuned, as more unique auction and memorabilia opportunities will be coming, including match-worn guernseys, boots, balls and much more!
NB: Travel and accommodation not included. Experience for one person only.
Please Note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
|2 February 2020 20:44||1959.00||TH|
|2 February 2020 20:44||1909.00||Mickey1980|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1850.00||TH|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1800.00||Mickey1980|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1650.00||TH|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1600.00||Mickey1980|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1450.00||TH|
|2 February 2020 15:44||1400.00||Mickey1980|
|2 February 2020 11:09||1350.00||TH|
|2 February 2020 11:09||1300.00||Mickey1980|
|20 January 2020 08:48||1150.00||TH|
|20 January 2020 08:48||1100.00||Brodie|
|18 January 2020 07:20||650.00||TH|
|18 January 2020 07:20||600.00||James|
|18 January 2020 07:19||550.00||TH|
|18 January 2020 07:19||500.00||James|
|17 January 2020 15:56||200.00||TH|
|17 January 2020 14:18||150.00||GPAPA83|
|17 January 2020 11:12||100.00||PRPcharlotte|
|17 January 2020 08:50||50.00||Trf|
|16 January 2020 18:53||0.00||Joel Rowe|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.)
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.