An out-and-out legend of our great game, it’s only fitting that the man affectionately known as ‘Silk’ has become the first ever Indigenous Australian (and fifth player in VFL/AFL history) to join the prestigious 400 Club. A man famed for his incredibly smooth skills and supreme footy IQ, Burgoyne’s career has produced countless magic moments. A quadruple Premiership player, All-Australian, and now, a member of the 400 Club; Burgoyne’s is an incredible achievement of longevity and brilliance at the highest level. His AFL career and positive impact on the Indigenous community are legacies that will be everlasting.
- Pays tribute to the newest member of the prestigious 400 Club, and Hawthorn legend, Shaun Burgoyne
- Features iconic celebration imagery from Burgoyne’s famous goal in the 2013 Preliminary Final that lifted the ‘Kennett curse’, and set the Hawks on course for their famous three-peat
- Personally signed by Shaun Burgoyne
- Strictly limited to just 200 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm