Innovation is the center of what Upper Deck Authenticated does. From the line of Tegatas to bringing the world’s best athletes together in one designed piece to the unique line of Breaking Through pieces, UDA continues to push the envelope when it comes to creativity. The Show is one of the most popular pieces for each athlete we have. Featuring what’s widely considered the respective athlete’s largest known memorabilia signature, The Show also includes an impressive action image printed on a large acrylic layer. The image showcases her forehand at Wimbledon, a tournament she has won 14 times (seven singles, six doubles, one mixed doubles) in her career heading into the 2018 season. Her signature is the centerpiece of this UDA-designed piece of sports art.
- Pays tribute to one of the greatest ever tennis players, Serena Williams
- Personally signed by Williams in thick black marker
- Her signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated's Five-Step Process
- Accompanied by an official Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity, including matching hologram
- Approximate framed dimensions are 1150 mm x 500 mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.