Congratulations to the Richmond Football Club on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s 11th AFL Premiership. Led by their courageous captain, Trent Cotchin, coupled with stellar seasons from Brownlow Medallist Dustin Martin and All-Australian captain Alex Rance, the Richmond Football Club broke their 37-year Premiership drought in stunning fashion, in front of a raucous MCG crowd.
Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Richmond Football Club and the AFL, is proud to release ‘The Premiership Years.’ A stunning piece chronicling the Tigers’ history of Premiership glory spanning nearly a century, ‘The Premiership Years’ comes personally signed by skipper Trent Cotchin and is officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL and AFLPA. It’s a must-have for all Tigers fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to the Richmond Football Club’s long history of Premiership triumph
- Stunning artwork captures all 11 VFL/AFL Premiership sides since the Tigers’ maiden flag in 1920, culminating with the 2017 Premiership side – the Club’s first in 37 years
- Personally signed by Premiership captain Trent Cotchin
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1100 x 400 mm