In 2019 – despite losing favourite son Alex Rance in Round 1 and teetering to a 7-6 record at the bye – Richmond asserted their dominance. A crushing 89-point defeat of GWS served as the ultimate redemption for – by their now lofty standards – a shortfall in 2018, and affirmed their place at top the footy world.
Fast forward just over 12 months, and as the Tigers took to the Gabba on the 24th of October, it was a night of firsts. A first night Grand Final, the first outside Victoria – but amidst this uncharted territory, some traditions remained. Traditions like Dustin Martin taking the game by the scruff of the neck on the biggest stage. Traditions like Trent Cotchin leading by example – team-first, resilient, selfless. Traditions like the Tiger Army, diminished as they were, turning the Gabba, for one night, into Tigerland.
- A stunning tribute to back-to-back AFL Premiers, Richmond
- Personally signed by every single 2019 & 2020 Premiership player, along with three-time Premiership coach Damien Hardwick
- Magnificent display depicts every single Tigers 2019 & 2020 Premiership player arm-in-arm, paying homage to the unity, mateship and solidarity that delivered Richmond back-to-back Premierships – the first time they have achieved that feat in nearly half a century
- Strictly limited to 100 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1300 x 600 mm