It's a tale of redemption - the mighty Tigers are back on top in 2019! Richmond waited 37 long years for Premiership success...it now has two flags in three seasons, and the dynasty has just began. This remarkable group battled through adversity all season long, and on the biggest stage of all, they demolished the GIANTS to the tune of 89 points and suffocated their opponents to their lowest score in history. In a game filled with feel-good stories - Pickett, Prestia and Houli among many others - one man stood out like he so often does. A second Norm Smith Medal for Dustin Martin saw him become just the fourth player in history to be a dual winner of the award. He is a once-in-a-lifetime player, a player that will never be forgotten in not only the hearts of the yellow and black army, but by all those who have witnessed his greatness.
- Pays tribute to 2019 AFL Premiers, Richmond Football Club
- Personally signed by dual-Premiership Norm Smith Medallist, Dustin Martin
- Features a commissioned, iconic panoramic of the MCG during the 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final, along with action and celebration imagery
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 990 x 590 mm