It's official, Mal Meninga has become an Immortal. It goes without saying, Mal has achieved the ultimate success in all forms of the game. He was capable of just about anything - from being the revered captain of three Raiders Premierships, to delivering the perfect combination of courage and brilliance every time he pulled on a Maroons jersey. He wouldn't be done there. Off the pitch he led the greatest period of Maroon dominance the game has ever seen, before leading the Kangaroos to World Cup glory. He now rightfully stands immortalised.
- Pays tribute to three Maroon Immortals who have represented the famous jersey with distinction throughout Queensland’s rich Origin history
- Personally signed by Wally Lewis and newest Immortal, Mal Meninga, while featuring the facsimile signature of Arthur Beetson, with thanks from the Beetson Trust
- Stunning display features iconic imagery of each of the three Immortals, along with key statistics from their respective Origin careers
- Limited to just 100 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered RLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Officially licensed by Queensland Rugby League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 950 x 550 mm