Is there any better way of returning to footy than showing off 150 years of success in the Prison Bars, and demolishing the Crows in a Showdown for the ages? If you were lucky enough to be there, you’ll agree it’s a game you’ll never forget. It just proves - you don’t need a full house at Adelaide Oval to get shivers down your spine. It’s more than a sport. It’s true Port Adelaide tradition. 150 years of it, showcased over four phenomenal quarters.
- A stunning tribute to Port Adelaide Football Club’s 150-year history and their record-breaking Showdown 2020 triumph
- Integrated into the display is an official Port Adelaide ‘Prison Bars’ Guernsey, personally signed by all competing 22 Port Adelaide players from the Round 2 Showdown, 2020
- Each edition features an authentic piece of match-used ball, certified as having been used during the 2020 Showdown
- Strictly limited to 150 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are 1000 x 790 mm