After being promoted to captain at just 23 years of age – while coming off a career year that saw him take home his second John Nicholls Medal and be named an All-Australian – Patrick Cripps has well and truly made the jump from exciting prospect, to bona fide superstar. He’s a raging bull in the contest. A one-man wrecking crew who ruthlessly hunts the ball with a ferocity that saw him become the number one contested possession winner in the game – and break Patrick Dangerfield’s single season record – with an astonishing total of 388. With his devastating combination of height, strength and class, there is seemingly no limit to what Cripps can achieve – an exciting future awaits for Blues fans.
- Pays tribute to Carlton superstar and co-captain, Patrick Cripps
- Features the facsimile signature of Cripps, alongside iconic imagery of the man affectionately known as ‘Crippa’
- Limited to 500 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 750 x 550 mm