After being promoted to captain at just 23 years of age – while coming off a career year that saw him take home his second John Nicholls Medal and be named an All-Australian – Patrick Cripps has well and truly made the jump from exciting prospect, to bona fide superstar. He’s a raging bull in the contest. A one-man wrecking crew who ruthlessly hunts the ball with a ferocity that saw him become the number one contested possession winner in the game – and break Patrick Dangerfield’s single season record – with an astonishing total of 388. With his devastating combination of height, strength and class, there is seemingly no limit to what Cripps can achieve – an exciting future awaits for Blues fans!
- A stunning tribute to Carlton superstar and co-captain, Patrick Cripps
- Integrated into the display is an official Nike Phantom Venom Elite FG boot, personally signed by the man affectionately known as ‘Crippa’
- Display features action imagery and key achievements from Cripps’ career thus far
- Strictly limited to just 50 editions worldwide
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity, along with a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame, made from high-quality timber sourced from FSC-accredited suppliers, with approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 425 mm