NRL Rural Aid Experience - Sydney Roosters Second Home Final
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 18 September 2018 16:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
The NRL supports our farmers and we ask our NRL fans to continue their support for our drought stricken farmers by bidding for your chance to win your way into the ultimate fan experience throughout the Finals Series. All funds raised will be donated to Rural Aid – the higher the bid, the more money raised.
Here’s what you can win!
You and 11 guests watch an NRL Finals game* in the exclusive “Seat for the Farmers”.
*You are bidding on the experience for the second home final for Sydney Roosters:
Saturday 22nd September, 7:40pm
Roosters vs Rabbitohs/Dragons
- Exclusive seating area with a food and beverage package
- Ambassador visit/photo opportunity
- NRL Merchandise pack
Details on the Charity arm:
- The charity the NRL is aligned to is Rural Aid to support our primary producers and aim to lend a helping hand when times are tough.
- Rural Aid was founded in 2015 to provide a holistic support program to rural Australia.
- The starting point for the charity was the success of the Buy a Bale campaign, which to date has received over $4.5 million in donations and distributed this through fodder, hampers and more.
Terms and Conditions:
- Not applicable to finals games in New Zealand
- Not applicable to the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
- No cancellations after the confirmation date
- Packages may not be on-sold
- The auction winner is responsible for all invitees
- Limited to 12 pax
- Please note, all artwork images are concept only
To view the full terms and conditions, please follow the link below:
For any further enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
|10 September 2018 19:33||999.00||Bobbyb1985|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.). Please contact us for any specific delivery advice.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products. SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.