As Nathan Jones pulls on the Melbourne jumper for the 300th time, it’s the perfect time to reflect that perhaps no man in the Club’s history has demonstrated greater leadership or loyalty throughout his decade and a half of service, driving a proud club through some of its most trying chapters. As one of just two Melbourne footballers in VFL/AFL history to win three consecutive Keith ‘Bluey’ Truscott Trophies, Jones’ consistency and commitment have shone through ever since his 2006 debut. A future Hall of Famer, and of the more than 1300 Demons to have ever taken the field… just the second to reach the 300-game milestone. It is an amazing achievement by one of the Club’s greatest ever servants.
- A stunning tribute to the heart and soul of the Melbourne Football Club, Nathan Jones
- Each edition comes personally signed by Nathan Jones in silver paint pen
- Integrated into this stunning display are three replica Keith ‘Bluey’ Truscott Trophy medallions, paying homage to Jones’ incredible Melbourne legacy
- Features iconic imagery alongside key achievements from throughout Jones’ decorated career
- Strictly limited to 102 editions worldwide, each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 790 x 590 mm