Nat Fyfe Signed 2015 Match-Used Ball
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 10 December 2019 20:15
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Australian Football League and Nat Fyfe, are proud to offer the 2015 AFL Match-Used Ball. Personally signed by dual-Brownlow Medallist Nat Fyfe, this auction represents a rare opportunity for Dockers fans and astute collectors alike – don’t miss out!
- Commemorates Nat Fyfe’s incredible 2015 AFL Season, culminating in winning his first Brownlow Medal
- This official match-used Sherrin has been certified to SE Products – the exclusive memorabilia licensee to the AFL – as having been used during a Fremantle Dockers match from the 2015 Toyota AFL Premiership Season
- Match-Used Sherrin comes personally signed by dual-Brownlow Medallist, Nat Fyfe
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- The successful auction bidder will have the option, should they so desire, to have the ball presented in a presentation case (please contact customer service for more details)
|10 December 2019 20:13||450.00||AF|
|10 December 2019 16:53||400.00||AL|
|10 December 2019 11:48||350.00||AF|
|5 December 2019 13:25||300.00||AL|
|4 December 2019 11:34||250.00||Brayden Callisto|
|4 December 2019 11:34||200.00||trublmkr|
|4 December 2019 11:34||150.00||Brayden Callisto|
|4 December 2019 11:34||100.00||trublmkr|
|4 December 2019 11:34||50.00||Brayden Callisto|
|2 December 2019 20:41||0.00||trublmkr|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise stated. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.)
- Order by December 8th for guaranteed despatch before Christmas (excluding products imported from our International partners, or unless otherwise stated in the product description). Any orders taken after the 15th of December will be despatched early 2020.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.