Mitchell Pearce – NSW Blues 2019 Holden State of Origin Game III Signed Match-Worn Jersey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 14 July 2019 19:45
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
In the wake of the Singleton tragedy in late June, the New South Wales Blues squad have united as one in an effort to raise funds for the Atkins family, whose home was burnt down, tragically resulting in the loss of three young lives. A GoFundMe page has already generated more than $250,000 for the family as they seek to rebuild their lives, and Auctions by Official Memorabilia is proud to say that every cent generated by this auction program will be contributed to the GoFundMe efforts. Further donations to the family’s cause are welcomed, and those wishing to donate can do so here.
- You’re bidding on an official NSW Blues 2019 Holden State of Origin Jersey, worn by Mitchell Pearce during Game III of the 2019 Holden State of Origin Series
- Authentic match-worn jersey comes personally signed by Mitchell Pearce
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially commissioned insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered, NRL-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag and complete with tamper-proof hologram
- This authentic match-worn jersey has been certified to SE Products – the official memorabilia licensee of the NRL – as having been worn during Game III of the 2019 Holden State of Origin Series
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyer’s premium, equal to 10% of the winning bid
- 100% of proceeds (including the Buyers Premium) will be donated directly to the Atkins family – so please, bid generously!
- Please note: Image is purely conceptual and is for marketing purposes only – player may sign the back, front, or both
|14 July 2019 19:43||4200.00||BF|
|14 July 2019 19:43||4175.00||Blue Healer|
|14 July 2019 19:38||4150.00||BF|
|14 July 2019 19:32||4125.00||Blue Healer|
|14 July 2019 19:32||4100.00||BF|
|14 July 2019 19:32||4100.00||Blue Healer|
|14 July 2019 19:32||4075.00||BF|
|14 July 2019 19:32||4050.00||Blue Healer|
|14 July 2019 18:25||4025.00||BF|
|14 July 2019 11:52||4000.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:52||4000.00||JWC|
|14 July 2019 11:52||3775.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:52||3750.00||JWC|
|14 July 2019 11:52||3625.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:52||3600.00||JWC|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3525.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3500.00||JWC|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3125.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3100.00||JWC|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3075.00||Valley motors|
|14 July 2019 11:51||3050.00||JWC|
|11 July 2019 08:40||3025.00||Valley motors|
|11 July 2019 08:40||3000.00||Middoo|
|11 July 2019 08:40||3000.00||Valley motors|
|11 July 2019 08:19||2525.00||Middoo|
|11 July 2019 08:13||2025.00||Valley motors|
|11 July 2019 00:01||1926.00||CHEC|
|10 July 2019 23:53||1875.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:52||1826.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:52||1801.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:52||1800.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:51||1775.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:50||1725.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:50||1700.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:50||1700.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:23||1625.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:15||1525.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:14||1500.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:14||1500.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:12||1475.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:11||1375.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:11||1350.00||BJ|
|10 July 2019 23:11||1325.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:11||1225.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:10||1175.00||Naughto|
|10 July 2019 23:10||1150.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:10||1125.00||Naughto|
|10 July 2019 23:09||1100.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:09||1100.00||Lachlan|
|10 July 2019 23:08||1025.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:08||1000.00||James|
|10 July 2019 23:08||1000.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:07||825.00||James|
|10 July 2019 23:07||800.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:07||775.00||James|
|10 July 2019 23:03||725.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 23:03||700.00||Maffmak|
|10 July 2019 23:02||650.00||ChadT|
|10 July 2019 22:27||625.00||DR|
|10 July 2019 22:09||600.00||Dirtygirl|
|10 July 2019 18:55||575.00||DR|
|10 July 2019 17:25||550.00||Kelly|
|10 July 2019 12:49||525.00||Gealey|
|10 July 2019 12:49||500.00||turkey|
|10 July 2019 12:49||500.00||Gealey|
|10 July 2019 10:54||275.00||turkey|
|10 July 2019 10:54||250.00||Alex|
|10 July 2019 10:54||175.00||turkey|
|10 July 2019 10:54||150.00||Alex|
|10 July 2019 10:50||50.00||turkey|
|10 July 2019 10:50||25.00||Alex|
|9 July 2019 17:54||0.00||turkey|
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery time-frames are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise communicated or mentioned in the product description.
- Due to international protocols in affect due to COVID-19, please allow for additional time for any orders from our International partners, who may be navigating their own lock-down/isolation processes during this time.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.