The free throw line dunk had been attempted in competition before 1987’s Slam Dunk Contest, most notably by Dr. J. But it hadn’t been perfected until Michael Jordan did it in Seattle. Air Jordan came to be on a global scale when MJ took off from the free throw line and finished this dunk strongly in a move that eventually won him the first of back-to-back Slam Dunk Contest titles. This designed sequence image is stunningly captured in black and white here, immortalising one of MJ's most iconic moments.
- Pays tribute to perhaps the greatest basketballer of all time, Michael Jordan
- Features a stunning design sequence of MJ's iconic free throw line dunk from the 1987 Slam Dunk Contest
- Magnificent piece comes personally signed by Michael Jordan in silver paint pen
- Accompanied by an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram
- Jordan’s signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Procured in partnership with Upper Deck Authenticated – Jordan's exclusive signing partner
- Approximate framed dimensions 1100 x 600 mm
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.