The 1992 United States Men’s Olympic basketball team is often regarded as the greatest sports team ever assembled. They won the 1992 Men’s Olympic gold medal by defeating all eight of their opponents by an average of almost 44 points per game. They didn’t just win the Olympic gold medal; they became ambassadors for the game and forever changed the way the rest of the world would play the game of basketball. The twelve-man roster nicknamed the “Dream Team” featured 11 future Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame members. In 2010, the “Dream Team” was elected to the hall of fame. Three of the most recognizable members of the 1992 team included Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird.
- Personally signed by three of the greatest & most iconic basketballers of all time: Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird
- Their signatures feature stunningly on the Molten gold trophy Basketball in black paint pen
- Limited to just 92 editions worldwide
- Their signatures are deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process.
- Each ball comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the ball
- Available in deluxe presentation case - simply select the option above
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.