*ONLY 2 REMAINING!*
Congratulations to the Melbourne Storm on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s third NRL Premiership. With fearless leader Cam Smith, along with Cooper Cronk and Billy Slater at the helm, all the pieces came together for Storm fans on the first Sunday of October in front of an electric ANZ Stadium Crowd.
Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the NRL and Melbourne Storm, is proud to release the deluxe edition of the Melbourne Storm 2017 Premiers Team Signed Jersey. Personally signed by all 17 Melbourne Storm Premiership players and officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL and RLPA, it is a must-have for all Storm fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to 2017 Telstra NRL Premiers, Melbourne Storm
- Features a piece of the official match-used ball from the 2017 Telstra NRL Grand Final
- This stunning display includes a replica Dally M Medal, paying homage to Cam Smiths incredible 2017 season
- Featuring an officially licensed 2017 Melbourne Storm jersey, personally signed by every single Storm Premiership player from the 2017 NRL Grand Final and coach Craig Bellamy
- Lists the key statistics from the Club’s third NRL Telstra Premiership triumph
- Includes action imagery of each player along with iconic celebration scenes from the game
- Limited to just 17 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered NRL & RLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm