‘FAREWELL TO A CHAMPION’ pays tribute to Fremantle’s most decorated player in its 22-year history, Matthew Pavlich. Widely revered for his unique combination of size, skill, and agility, there is no doubting that ‘The Pav’ was one of the modern era’s best all-round players. Featuring six All-Australian berth’s over, Pav’s mammoth 353-game career led the Dockers to levels of success unbeknown to the club – leaving a lasting legacy in his wake.
- Pays tribute to Matthew Pavlich’s outstanding career – the greatest player in Fremantle’s history
- Features an adidas boot personally signed by Pavlich
- Includes statistics and imagery from throughout Pavlich’s career
- Limited to 129 editions worldwide to ensure its rarity, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 700 x 400 mm