If there’s one thing LeBron James does as well or better than anyone else, it’s deliver on promises. After winning a pair of NBA Finals championships in Miami, he returned to his home state of Ohio and brought the Cleveland Cavaliers their first title in the organization’s history – a title that ended a 52-year professional sports championship drought for the city of Cleveland. LeBron is showing that nothing will slow him down – his arrival in LA has brought a new era of greatness to the storied franchise. In his first season in Los Angeles in 2018-19, he averaged near career-best stats across the board. If the trend continues, he’ll put his face on the Mt. Rushmore of Lakers greats.
- Pays tribute to arguably the greatest basketballer on the planet, LeBron James
- Personally signed by 3x NBA Champion and 4x NBA MVP, LeBron James
- LeBron’s oversized autograph is signed using a thick black marker, and his signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process
- This unique UDA-designed piece features an image of a powerful James finish, and is printed on acrylic and laid on top of an autographed piece of p-velvet paper
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1150mm x 500mm
- Each piece comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.