LeBron James is arguably the best athlete in the world and will undoubetdely go down among the very greatest to ever play the game of basketball. Match-worn items from 'The King' are among the most rare and sought-after memorabilia items accross the world, and will be for generations to come. Official Memorabilia are proud to offer this extremely unique opportunity to own a pair of match-worn basketball shoes from LeBron James.
- Worn by LeBron James during the match between the Miami Heat and Denver Nuggets on the 14th of March 2014, in which James recorded 21 points, six rebounds, six assists and three steals in a 111-107 home loss
- During the 2013-14 NBA season, James was named in the All-NBA First Team, and lead his Miami Heat to the Eastern Conference Title, and their fourth consecutive NBA Finals appearance
- James has personally signed this 1-of-1 pair of black Nike LeBron 10's on the right shoe, and personally inscribed "vs Nuggets 3/14/14" on the left shoe, in silver paint pen
- His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated's Five-Step Process
- Accompanied by an official Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.