*Private use only - James Cooper*
For the eighth season, the Central Coast Mariners have traded in their yellow and navy for pink in support of women's cancer awareness. In partnership with Cancer Council NSW, the unique, collector's item pink jerseys, worn during Pink Round and personally signed by the player, will be auctioned off to raise money for vital cancer research, prevention and support services.
- You’re bidding on an official Central Coast Mariners 2020 Pink Jersey, certified as having been worn by Kim Eun-Sun during the Hyundai A-League Round 22 Match on March 8, against Wellington Phoenix
- Official Pink Jersey comes personally signed by Kim Eun-Sun
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid