When faced with the intimidating task of facing your old teammates, players usually find the challenge quite daunting. For most, it’s a mixture of nerves and excitement. For Jeremy Howe, it’s the chance to create another awe-inspiring highlight reel. In this years’ round 12 encounter, Howe (like he has so many times before as a Magpie) went aerial on his former teammates, and there is no pun intended when we say it was the high point of the day for Collingwood. On a day that didn’t end with the desired result for the Pies, Howe was still able to bring the Magpie army to its feet, and give them a glimpse of the bright future ahead.
- The ultimate tribute to Jeremy Howe’s legendary aerial prowess, confirming his status as the game’s most thrilling mark
- Each edition comes personally signed by Howe, signed in black ink directly onto this stunning print
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Jeremy Howe
- Strictly limited to just 100 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate unframed dimensions are 950mm x 350mm